- Bald or Shaved: No hair at all.
2. Buzz Cut: Very short hair, typically less than an inch long, all around the head.
3. Short Hair, Ear Length: Hair that extends to the top of the ears.
4. Short Hair, Earlobe Length: Hair that extends to the bottom of the ears.
5. Short Bob: Hair length that ends above the jawline.
6. Medium Bob: Hair length that ends just below the jawline.
7. Long Bob: Hair length that ends just above the shoulders.
8. Shoulder Length: Hair length that falls right at the shoulders.
9. Long Hair: Long hair generally extends past the shoulders.