Different types of eye shapes that people can have
- Round eyes – Round eyes are relatively circular in shape and are equally wide and tall.
- Almond eyes – Almond eyes are slightly longer than they are wide, and the outer corners of the eyes curve upward.
- Monolid eyes – Monolid eyes are characterized by a single, continuous eyelid that does not have a crease.
- Hooded eyes – Hooded eyes have a heavy, drooping upper eyelid that covers a portion of the eye.
- Downturned eyes – Downturned eyes have a slight downward curve at the outer corners, giving them a downward appearance.
- Upturned eyes – Upturned eyes have a slight upward curve at the outer corners.