Different nose shapes that people can have
- Straight or Roman nose – This type of nose is fairly straight and has a defined bridge.
- Round nose – A round nose is characterized by a curved, rounded tip.
- Button nose – A button nose is small and slightly upturned, resembling a button.
- Hawk or aquiline nose – An aquiline nose is long and curved, with a pronounced ridge. It is also known as a hawk nose.
- Snub nose – A snub nose is small and upturned, with a rounded tip.
- Hook nose – A hook nose has a curved or hooked tip that points downward.
- Flat nose – A flat nose is characterized by a low, flat bridge and a wide tip.
One reply on “What is my Nose Shape”