Different lip shapes that people can have
- Full lips – Full lips are plump and have a rounded appearance.
- Thin lips – Thin lips are narrow and have less volume than full lips.
- Wide lips – Wide lips have a distance between the left and right sides of the mouth that is larger than average.
- Narrow lips – Narrow lips have a distance between the left and right sides of the mouth that is smaller than average.
- Upturned lips – Upturned lips curve upward at the corners of the mouth, giving a happy or playful appearance.
- Downturned lips – Downturned lips curve downward at the corners of the mouth, giving a sad or negative appearance.